Qualified Level 3 practitioner to work alongside our dedicated team of highly skilled practitioners, you would be working with a small team to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage, delivering day to day care for the children, and maintaining regular communications with parents.
On successfully completing your probation period a pay rise will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Record keeping of children's progress online journal system to share with parents and carers.
2. Building and maintaining relationships with parents and carers to facilitate their daily learning and care of our children.
3. Creating an environment that meets the needs of all children.
4. Creating fun and educational activities for the children in our setting.
5. Adhering to the Pre School policies and procedure.
We take children from 1 year to 5 years, we are a term time only nursery that offers seasonal holiday clubs e.g Christmas, Easter and Summer which you will be required to work allowing for half term breaks.
Working within the hours between 7.30-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £11.50 per hour
Monday to Friday
Expected start date: immediately